Dessert yg gue siapin on Valentine Day 14-02-2008
100 g mascarpone cheese
100ml double cream
250g of strawberries fresh or frozen
1. Puree strawberries together with sugar
2. Mix half of the strawberry puree with mascarpone cheese
3. Whip double cream until stiff
4. Gently incorporate whipped cream into strawberries and mascarpone
5. Transfer the mixture into the moulds
6. Freeze overnight.
7. 1 hour before serving transfer strawberry ice-cream from freezer to refrigerator
8. Decorate with the rest of strawberry puree and serve.